Friday, March 7, 2008

Thing Thirteen

I used iGoogle and if I had a computer at home, I would use it as my start page. Since I usually cruise the news and check my Google Reader account first thing anyway, it would make sense to use this as my home page. I have to admit that I am not sure how typing a list into a website is an improvement on the regular 'ol pen and paper list. I have enough trouble keeping my Outlook calendar and my paper calendar (the one that is always with my, computer access or not) that I don't think I would use any of these free calendars.

1 comment:

Toland back in HS said...

I'm with you on the calendar thing! I wouldn't want to be so reliant on my computer, checking my emails, either. However, the next generation might not remember actually writing notes. Times, they are a'changing!